Stanley Cup 2011

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Game 1 at Vancouver: Canucks 1 Bruins 0:cool:
Game 2 at Vancouver: Canucks 3 Bruins 2:cool:
Game 3 at Boston : Canucks 1 Bruins 8:(
Game 4 at Boston : Canucks 0 Bruins 4:(
Game 5 at Vancouver Fri June 10th

I agree with Cherry, loose the body armor and go back to the old school shoulder pads etc..

Canucks need to find their game again, and maybe keep Lu out for game 5:2c:

Yeah I guess it would be all smiles for you lol:)

Hoping they put Schneider in for Lu for game 5 as an experiment, and for the rest of the team to get er done..

Series tied so back to being even, still lots of hockey left to win it and things can change on the fly..

GO CANUCKS! :cool:

If you like hockey, that officiating is simply embarrassing. The first 3 penalties to the Canucks were absolutely deserved but the rest of that ****, including Burrows being penalized for being slew footing is un-****ing believable. This is turning into something I can hardly stand to watch. The officials were given a stern talking to by the league brass and this is what we get?

Game 1 at Vancouver: Canucks 1 Bruins 0:cool:
Game 2 at Vancouver: Canucks 3 Bruins 2:cool:
Game 3 at Boston : Canucks 1 Bruins 8:(
Game 4 at Boston : Canucks 0 Bruins 4:(
Game 5 at Vancouver : Canucks 1 Bruins 0:cool:
Game 6 at Boston Mon June 13th

Could had been anyone's game tonight, both teams brought their game!

Last edited:
I can dig it but would add this: Any team that makes it to the Stanley Cup Final is a ''good'' team.. It takes a lot of heart, will, athleticism, skill, patience and luck to get that far etc. Look at what a team has to go through to get a chance at the Cup, all the other athletes they have to beat to make it that far.. The Canucks and the Bruins are good, I would go even further and state that they are both excellent teams..

No one was ever told to butt out or is expected too. Bruins fans are welcomed as I hoped I made clear earlier by posting a recap vid of the win that got them to the Final etc.

I'm just glad that my team has made it to the Final let alone a chance at the Cup..

The Canucks in the Final to me = 100% Awesome, to others maybe not so much, but that's okay:cool:

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.