I don't usually post anything personal.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
but I just passed my doctoral defense.

Congratulations!!!! I have a couple of relatives that had good defense attorneys too!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

As far as the Phd's go - I help 'em out with advice on making sure their socks match and that the plaid's balance out the stripes. :rolleyes:

OK - I'll go sit in the corner now - and write 1000 times - I will not pick on da people that have a doctoral degree - I will not pick on da people that have a doctoral degree ....................... :whip:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
SY, are you threatening people?!;);)

Peace,

Dave

Sheeeeeeeeet - dat's juz one Tex'n mess'n with a'nuther Tex'n :rolleyes:

Any non-Tex'ns stick'n their noses 'n our beeswax will be find'n out wht dey mean when dey say - "Don't mess with Texas"!!!! :D:D:D

Jez mess'n with Ya - no real harm intended.

BTW - you would be surprised by how many Phd's I've been pissed drunk with. OTOH - it doesn't take much to get most Phd's over the edge anyway.

OH! I need TP for my bunghole!:D

I was worried SY was going to attack us with his superior intellect. Then I would be forced to remind him that PhD doesn't stand for Piled Higher and Deeper.;):D

Peace,

Dave

P.S. Hey Thomas, I'm not too worried about Texas and Texans, my brother lives in Spring, so I have some idea. Besides, Vermont was it's own, independent, republic when Texas was still part of Mexico!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.