peranders avatar

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No offense intended at all, but;

Every time I see Peranders avatar out of the corner of my eye I always think it is a shiny Baboons ***:bigeyes:

Makes me giggle like a little girl every time
:clown:

Attachments

2.5 KB · Views: 323
:D
"NAD Audio" another reason for infentile Brits to giggle ;)

Seems to be a lot of Brits popping up on Diyaudio now!!
What part of the South West are from?

For all none Brits the South West is only a couple of hundred miles across with my home town of Bristol in the Middle.

matth said:
No offense intended at all, but;

Every time I see Peranders avatar out of the corner of my eye I always think it is a shiny Baboons ***:bigeyes:

Makes me giggle like a little girl every time
:clown:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Living stones are cool, made for the person who thinks that's it's too much work watering cacti. Lithops needs almost no water.

Re: It's a small world and it's getting smaller ...

matth said:
Sorry, my ignorance showing through. By all means move this thread.

Hiya Dave, are you a native Bristolian? I myself was born in Southmead Hos and live out near Longwell Green.

DRC said:

I am, and I was also born in Southmead !! :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Dave /not the only DIYer in Bristol :clown:

i was also born in Southmead! i live in redfield/lawrence hill/barton hill/easton (never quite sure which, i just was redfield normally).

Originally posted by P-A
Living stones are cool, made for the person who thinks that's it's too much work watering cacti. Lithops needs almost no water.

OK, I knew that really, I have one on my kitchen window - a small brown one sitting amongst various cacti !!!
I will have to keep my eye open for a pink one to keep it company ... :clown:
BTW - that's a nice spread you have there, P-A.

Of course, everyone recognises my avatar ......
(actually I forget the name, but it was about 300mm across, photo taken in Madeira)

Originally posted by Matttcattt
i was also born in Southmead! i live in redfield/lawrence hill/barton hill/easton (never quite sure which, i just was redfield normally).

Seems to be a very popular place !!!
Dave

DRC said:

OK, I knew that really, I have one on my kitchen window - a small brown one sitting amongst various cacti !!!
I will have to keep my eye open for a pink one to keep it company ... :clown:
BTW - that's a nice spread you have there, P-A.
The purple (actually) Lithops is L optica C289 (Cole No 289). You can buy seeds from www.mesagarden.com
http://www.mesembs.com/lithops/optica.htm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.