Stoopid speaker questions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Why must most people not totally familiar with speaker terminology/formulae, resort to the starter phrase" sorry for the stupid questions people".
arrrrgh!

Anything along the lines of " if I plow 10,000 watts into this 40" sub ,do ya think I'll be able to sit on the magnet and float around?" is in my book a STOOPID question.

why do people have to demean their own intelligence with the stupid question saying?

Please and thank you work really well:)

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
if I plow 10,000 watts into this 40" sub ,do ya think I'll be able to sit on the magnet and float around?

That's a very creative question.

Yeah, they take the easy path and say stupid instead of saying naive or calling themselves newbies. People who do that much prefer to say my question is stupid than to suffer the thought of somebody else thinking they're the stupid ones not their questions. There's nothing stupid about being ignorant (in the grand scheme of things we all are) so in reality it looks the other way around.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.