Had to do my own website for a project I am working on

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All, I am going for funding to build a 20 foot 3D sculptor of a horse rearing back on its hind legs. It will be made from Stainless steel, mild steel, and copper. The funding required that I have my own website to show my work. This morning I built in in Comcast. check it out. Go to the site often as it looks better with more hits:D

Dennis Nagle - My Art

Hi Dave, unfortunetly, I am using the free web building and space I get with my Comcast internet account the it is very locked into what I can do. I needed to get them up asap so the funding group could see that I actually have built peices.

I just sent in the application Sy. I've been trying to get the money up to do this project for 5 years, and just heard about Kickstarter. As part of the app process they want to see that I can actually build stuff. That is why I did up the webpage.

Yep, that be Ronnie Roy. I was in that episode. Just look for the beard.

You should see me WITHOUT the beard. Geez...hide the kids.

Every year at Christmas time (and always on a Sunday) I would go to a local restaurant with a bright red shirt and have breakfast. The whole time I would have little kids come up and tell me what they wanted for Christmas.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.