The food thread

Attachments

• tn_Oysters.jpg
    tn_Oysters.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Does anyone here have knowledge about the different breeds of plum tomatos? Our CSA farm has planted a smaller variety very bright red when ripe and with a good acidic edge. They are hard to slice when ripe they are so soft, this is what I remember from my grandmother's garden. They leave an intense pine oil smell on your hands when you pick them.

Buffalo milk mozzarella, tomato slice, basil and evo, can't stop eating it.

Does anyone here have knowledge about the different breeds of plum tomatos? Our CSA farm has planted a smaller variety very bright red when ripe and with a good acidic edge. They are hard to slice when ripe they are so soft, this is what I remember from my grandmother's garden. They leave an intense pine oil smell on your hands when you pick them.

Buffalo milk mozzarella, tomato slice, basil and evo, can't stop eating it.

Late spring here, so the bulk of our tomatoes are still green. Damn you!

The so-called San Marzano strain that Cynthia planted is putting out a lot of fruit, but we need at least another week or two before they're ripe enough.

Anyone else ever eaten corn on the cob with butter and Cajun spice sprinkled on it?

In the old days, we would husk, boil, butter, salt and pepper or seasoned salt it.
Times change. Now we cut off the silk, force a little water down inside the husk, microwave, husk it and eat it plain. Corn has changed so much, what we used to have as a starter for dinner, we now have as desert.