The food thread

Pizza tonight, featuring my wife's home-made cheese (no Borat jokes, please). San Marzano tomatoes, Tipo Fino flour.

Attachments

• pizza.JPG
    pizza.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 63
I had invented a pizza recipe
well, it's half pizza and half calzone ( folded pizza....calzone is 'trousers')
Indeed it's pizza in the middle and calzone in the perimeter...guess:rolleyes:
It's peperoni-in the middle-and soy sprouts- they get cooked in the fold(works good with rectangular OH BOY the teflon baking tin )
crunchy...soysh..and pepperlish.
No mozzarella...my vegan part feels better ;)

( Yet I don't find it any more tasty...maybe it's me
maybe it's the fact that THEY allow the cows to graze ?! on chemical waste ground :eek::( )

Last edited:
If you browse...graze :p:p
If you search for Pakora on the web ( the Tempura suggested by Cal-but-no starch, you know, my vegan part ... )
there's a 7 minute recipe explained by an indian woman
which is excellent
Good for mid-day break

Edit: talking about cheese and indian food, I sometime use the leftover milk and make Panir; just lemon.

any more tasty

How true.
Some years ago, a couple of Italian guys here started local manufacture of mozzarella, deliver direct to restaurants only.
Same deal with other stuff, e.g. Coquilles stJ and Escargots, go for €1/pc straight to the back-kitchen door.

At this rate, we'll all be having SY-lent Green shortly, or the Full-Out opposite.
(RIP Charlton Heston, greatest NèèZi wing actor ever)

(I always have a full calzoni. Who in his right mind eats half a pair of trousers, with the risk of swallowing a zipped fly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B15rMInVnGw (aka in Portue-spic as : Go Fool Cow, not Me !)

Last edited: