The food thread

Jack, sounds great but no pictures? :bawling:

Scott that looks great but, but...is it DIY? Please say yes and tell us more about the snake.

Sorry no, Sunday we had roasted root vegetables and mushrooms with a few heads of garlic cut in half with a good hit of rosemary. This with a chicken simply roasted on a cast iron slab. You squeeze the garlic on the chicken and enjoy the whole mess. Pretty simple and nice.

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Meatballs!

_0119.JPG

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
I have one with less graphics; hate the digital noises it makes. It's fast and clean though -great for a lazy person.

Hope no offense, but what's interesting about meatballs? I'm thinking about immortalizing this ham sandwich I'm about to eat - someone might be interested. White bread, pink ham. Interesting combo.

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Well, I'll tell you what brother: they smell real good when they are cookin' and the taste real good when yer eatin' 'em!
These are my Special recipe. I've had some other crappy meatballs before but these are frakking good meatballs, especially when they have been simmering in pasta sauce for an hour or two.

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
I don't feel slim. Jacco's probably taller me. I'm 6'1" or 185 cm and 230 lbs of pure (belly) muscle. My six pack abs became a keg about 10 years ago.

All roof inspectors are man sized - we have one here, Peter something-or-other (last name escapes me) that tips the scales at 300+. Affectionately known as Santa, he has a full white beard and rosy cheeks as well.
It's always a nut-tingler when I watch him climb the ladder to the second story roof.

Oh boy, I did that the last time I was at Ikea.

The chicken dinner was after spending two days assembling an entire apartment full of IKEA furniture. I no longer need the instruction sheets, though I had to translate the little pictograms for my wife (why is the little munchkin frowning?). My daughter is now a student again at the CIA.

Last edited: