The food thread

You'll have to excuse my gargle posts, my teeth continue to hurt after a mishap couple of weeks ago.
Tooth-ache is the single thing which turns my processor to dysfunction, non-zero ground plane if you must.

Adding cayenne/garlic/parsley implies the crumbs have next to no flavor.

My response was not aimed at the chopping-up, but on mixing the crumbs with/through the diced oyster.
I'd try dicing the oyster, back in bowl, then top it with the spiced bread crumb mix (und rein geht's in die heiße Tüte :clown:)

Toothache is effing horrible.
I suppose you've seen 'The Marathon Man' and are aware of the benefits of oil of cloves in these cases?

I took on a couple herb plants this past summer for my indoor herb and medicine garden. Like everything I grow its grown with love and the enhanced flavors and aromas that only 100% organic can offer.

For you wine lovers abroad I highly recommend trying our ice wines, and then you can thank me later ;)

Theres something special about day old pasta after it sat in the fridge. All that it needed was a boost of fresh sauted mushrooms.

I like my oysters cooked and I like my oysters on ice, with a few drops of tabasco, delicious.

thanks cal

Attachments

• myherbs.jpg
    myherbs.jpg
    988.3 KB · Views: 111
  • spaghetts.jpg
    spaghetts.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 104
  • gimme.jpg
    gimme.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 105
  • canice.jpg
    canice.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
It's good to see you lot picking up some old german traditions in wine making! ;-)

German winters don't always provide optimum conditions. The first to make Canadian ice wine were German Immigrants back in the 70s. One of the best places, (at least I was told thats so) to harvest the grapes is in the Niagara region in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada.