Time Machine or Fountain of Youth?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
By invisibility I think it would be best to assume that you are not physically transparent, rather , you have a cloaking device that affects everything that you hold or wear enabling you to go about in a perfectly normal manner.

What's all this talk about "locker room fantasies"

I for one (if I were invisible) would never have thought of hanging out in a Cheerleaders changing rooms, nor would I even contemplate to want to hang out in the Australian womans beach volley ball teams changing rooms; and as for checking out whether the showers work in several Super models bathrooms..............!!!!!!!!?? What sort of person do you think I am?

You could however hop on and off any form of transport that you wanted and walk into any building that you wanted anywhere in the world. Have you never thought that it might be quite interesting to see what really goes on and what is really said inside the Whitehouse, the Pentagon, the Houses of Parliament, the Kremlin. Would you not like to wander through the Vatican to see what goes on there behind closed doors, to listen in on conversations between the CEO's of the largest corporations on Earth; or maybe just the people living next door.
I personally have a great deal of difficulty trusting anything I see/hear in the media completely so I would love to find out what is really going on, and the "only" way of doing that would be to be there yourself.

Have you never thought that it might be quite interesting to see what really goes on and what is really said inside the Whitehouse, the Pentagon, the Houses of Parliament, the Kremlin. Would you not like to wander through the Vatican to see what goes on there behind closed doors, to listen in on conversations between the CEO's of the largest corporations on Earth; or maybe just the people living next door.

The locker rooms are much more interesting. You know, with invisibility, you could even accidentally knock the bar of soap onto the floor...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.