Effective Weight loss programs - GM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I wonder if anyone tried General Motors weight loss program. There are two of them. One is veg and the other is partially non-veg.

Here are some links: They are all copies of the same text with some slight differences. One is a PDF file.

This one is fully veg

http://www.ammas.com/uploadedfiles/..._GENERAL MOTORS WEIGHT LOSS DIET pdf file.pdf

also veg:
General Motors Weight Loss Diet (Vegetarian Variant) | MSync Health

This one has some non veg eventually.

General Motors: Weight Loss Diet Program

A friend tried it and said that it did work for him. He lost 5 Kg in 1 week.

I have just started on it since yesterday. Start weight 82.0 Kg
At the end of the week I'll give you a report on the end result. That would be about the 25th of Jan. ( Theoretically I should be 74Kg for my height........in addition I start having back problems if my weight exceeds about 78 kg ! )

Note that they say you should be careful what you eat a few days AFTER the program . If you don't the body might try to make up for what was lost rather quickly if the intake is high !:)

Are you alive ???:rolleyes:
Funny thing is that GM -from latin means ordinary (daily) movement .
I also gained weight from the time I discovered the Forums ! Sitting on a chair watching pixels is not the same thing as walking on the hills on a sunny day (and cutting some wood for the night's fire..),but at the end of the day ,I'm exhausted as well :confused:
A quick look at the program makes me think that it is most a 'liquid food' program ....drink,drink,drink (veg are mostly water +salts )and you're filled .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.