What Just Happened???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2007
This is the MOST unusual thing that has ever happened to me. I swear that all of my recent posts (and those of others in the threads) were slightly different.
The onset of dementia? Metal vapour fever from sniffing too much solder? I don't know.

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
I 'just say no' to drugs Cal ('yes', very often to beer though) so that wasn't it. It's fading now, the memory, but I didn't feel unusual. I came up to confirm the pinout on a 7812 reg and had a quick look in here. If I had my wits about me, I'd have screen captured some of it, if for no other reason but to prove to myself that I was seeing things. I'm at a loss to explain it - I though that I was the object of an elaborate prank.

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Perhaps a "fugue state"?

Recently made more well know (at least to viewers) by the series "Breaking Bad".
That isn't how I would describe this. I was in full possession of my faculties, I knew what I was doing, where I was and most importantly, who I was. It was 100% Twilight Zone material. I could not believe what I was reading. Mentally, I was comparing it to what I had written and it didn't even "sound" like me. Maybe I briefly phase shifted into an alternate reality.:spin:
Cool, yeah?

If you feel like you posted something that you felt was accurate at the time but now appears inaccurate, just post a statement admitting you may have been mistaken. It's pretty good medicine and though not often taken by many on this forum. You'd be hard pressed to find any of the muckety-mucks here ever doing something like that.

John

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.