Rules you have for watching or not watching a movie.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here are some that come to my mind.

Nothing with
Steven Seagal, Kevin Costner, Dolph Lundgren and Jean-Claude Van Damme.
And I'm contemplating adding Adam Sandler to that list.

Generally I agree with you.
While relaxing some stupid movie can be a good thing.
But I think this film is definitely good:

Kevin Costner: Dances With Wolves

Exception, which strengthens the rule?

Perhaps this is the place for this:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/lounge/155821-best-movies-ever-made-28.html#post2303970

But you left my comment out of consideration.
This is a discourtesy.
At this it is better, and more honest, be going if you say it:
You going bloody hell!
Excuse me, that again so provoking I am .

I'm stupid, I did not see the previous comment.
Excuse me.

Maybe I am not completely stupid.
I'm just not as fast as summer lightning.

Last edited:
She was cuter in the '90s. I recommend "Hackers" (1995). She looks like a sexy Romulan.

I don't think I want to go to your houses to watch movies. Not unless I bring the DVD/laserdisc/HD-DVD/Blu-rays... "Blood Of Heroes", "Bladerunner", "Wanted Dead Or Alive", "Under Siege", just to name a few great Rutger Hauer films and one good Seagal.

Movies that I steer clear of? Movies that use the word "heartwarming". Talking animals and babies (with the exception of Babe and Howard The Duck and Ralph Bakshi films). Teen pop stars. Particular directors after they've sold their souls for commercial success, like John Hughes.

I prefer to avoid movies where the trailers give away all the best jokes or key plot points.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.