The strange case of solar flares and radioactive elements

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The Elders of Zion again? :D

edit: Never mind, the conspiracy theory being referenced is the Bilderberg/CFR nonsense.

I don't know what goes on SY, I've no idea about who or what. The only thing we do know is that the first conspiracy started when two males were after the same female. In effect, a very long time. And things have evolved from that simplistic beginning, obviously.

I have no answer regarding the sun and the change in decay but you may surmise that I am guessing that it is tied to the electric universe model, and quantum level effects, via longitudinal scalar function. Spooky smokin' action at a wanky long distance.

Brown's gas has been around for a long time - often used by jewelers. Odd that it will not boil water - yet it will braze metals.

It is used by jewelers as there is zero oxide or residuals/carbons in the process. The mix is 100% clean,and the mix of the metals is about as perfect as is molecularly possible. This, regarding orbital matching, ie electron orbital alignment into a coherent lattice. Nothing else that I know of... is capable of that. It would be the least amount of noise possible in a given alloy.

NASA could not use the technology to make some of the structural welds and alloys for the space shuttle.(It does not exist, remember?) They had to rely upon a Canadian company that used browns gas to form the given alloys and use the browns gas for the welds. (I could be wrong on that, it may have just been the impossible dissimilar metal welds that the browns gas allowed to come into being....it really will weld or mix just about anything, down to the quantum level)

So yes, it was brown's gas that allowed for the actual existing and functional superstructure for the Space shuttle. Yet it does not exist and cannot do what it does....

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
So yes, it was brown's gas that allowed for the actual existing and functional superstructure for the Space shuttle. Yet it does not exist and cannot do what it does....

OK - tell ya what. I'm gonna use it (Brown's gas) to braze the connectors onto the ends of my solar flare resistant neutrino balanced nitrogen cooled speaker cables - ANNNNNNNND my OU time travel machine. :cool:

Oh crap - now that I've spilled the beans on that plan I'm expecting a knock on my door at any second. :eek:

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but I am still surprised from time to time what some people will believe, and how easy it appears to be to take money off people who slept through their science lessons in secondary school.

As far as I can see, brown's gas is just stoichiometric H and O so of course it is 100% clean: it welds and steam cleans all in one go! One website claims that it can melt metal yet won't harm human skin. If true, which I seriously doubt, this will be due to surface moisture forming a barrier (not magic). Putting a very clean hand into molten lead used to be a party trick in the days before elf'n'safety.

It will certainly harm human skin.

However, with regard to TIME it takes to harm skin, it takes maybe 5x-10x times longer to begin to create a burn. It has very little inherent heat, the given heat comes from the materials under the effects of the 'flame'..aka 'plasma level arc of shifting molecular structure'. (bouncing back from an electrically expanded orbital state)

Which is why you can run the flame over your hand. No problem. I've done it many times myself. Try that with oxy-acet flame and you'll be driving to the emergency room for burn treatment.

Regardless, I only mentioned it to bring attention to the fact that there IS an known method of reducing radiation to nothing. To a near complete NIL state in one pass....And that is brown's gas. And it is apparently...electrical in nature at the atomic level.

Thus, it may be related to the idea of an electric universe model and this change in decay of radioactive materials.

Which then takes you to T. Henry Moray and others.

It is foolish to ridicule things outside of established science. As much as I respect science, i do realize that it suffers much in the way of dogmatism due to humans being involved and it is always good to remember that 99% or so of the universe is still not cataloged or interpreted through science, so most of reality (99:1!) will be found outside of the halls of science.

First comes observation, then attempts at hypothesis, then attempt to test and label..to theorize. Linearization can lead to dogmatism which can be dangerous. Recognize that science is all theory and that no facts have ever existed ......and you'll be just fine.

Science, by it's very nature MUST change, that is just about the only fact that science should ever understand. And it would, except for some of the the silly dogmatic (fearfully problematic/reactive) and linear humans who involve themselves in it. If the rest of the field(s) of science had a lick of sense at all, it would bitch slap the linear and dogmatic among them as hard and as often as possible. Even better, drive them out, like undesirables, a fecal push, if you will.

Last edited:
And the high energy guys are all golden boys..
Superconducting Super Collider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When the CF stuff occured nobody happened to notice that the three most voiciferous detractors were all high energy fusion devotees. The press tried and doomed CF before the Pons-Fleschman paper ever reached peer review, where it actually faired quite well. What I know of the original experiement was of a cell switched off for the night that proceded to melt its way through a metal bench overnight. Tritium WAS found in the palladium rod. What continued research has shown is that there IS something there, we just don't understand it very well as yet.

As to Moray, he demonstrated his device both out on the salt flats and up a canyon for several days each with up to 50kw resistive heat load. He abandoned research after his original device was smashed by a representative of the REA (power company) and he himself got shot. Understandable. Real research never got much chance to continue after his son John inherited things, as, by his own admission he was barred from his fathers lab when he was just young.

The lab itself was quite remarkable. The entire floor was mounted on thick rubber blocks. Nicest library I ever saw (a 25ft square walk in vault). I visited the lab in 1978 with another broadcast engineer. To the best of my knowledge no public funding was ever provided.

It is easy to label anything not easily understood as a scam. That doesn't make it so.
Doc

I can't say that I know much about the subject, but it is one of the few things that really draws my attention and makes me wonder...

Just look into the middle age; whenever somebody tried to scientifically prove something, he/ she was just claimed to be witch/devil and burned down: Giordano Bruno - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe that the similar things are going on today. Esential reason is the same (protect the power and money), however it is done it a bit different way. The end result is the same: Dead scientist :(

SLC, where I lived and studied for years (PhD from the U, worked for Eyring), is a beautiful town filled with extremely nice people. The skiing is great, it's clean, full of beautiful and willing women, a great university, it was a terrific place to live. I wouldn't mind going back there. But... I'm sorry, there's more than a little bit of scam there. Remember the X-Ray laser? ooops. Cold fusion? ooops. Quack "nutritional supplements" which are now required to have a disclaimer that they haven't actually been shown to work (in fine print, of course)? oops. It's also the capital of MLM, which is a nicer way of saying "Ponzi Scheme." Moray appears to be just one more in a line of cranks- I have no idea if he was a deliberate scammer or just nuts, but the wild claims and total lack of evidence are suggestive, as is the lionization by contemporary cranks.

Pons is clearer to me since I have personal experience and involvement. He was fine in Southampton, did some first-rate work in spectroelectrochemistry. He moved to SLC and within five years, totally went off the rails and sank what was once a top chemistry department. After collecting some millions of dollars, of course- Stan was NOT a stupid guy!

Extrapolating broad generalities out of a few anomalous exceptions is not a valid premise.
I don't have any fancy degree. Doc is a strictly honorary title bestowed upon me by my co-workers in Silicon Valley. I built my first tube radio in 1965 and my first high quality DIY amp in 1977. I joined up here mainly to share nearly 40 years of experience successfully repairing the most complicated, expensive and highest quality of electronic equipment that exists on the planet, from high power broadcast transmitters to microwave spectrum analyzers and millimeter wave 150GHz RF sweepers. This forum needs me and others like me far more than we need it. I did not come here to be insulted along with the other residents of the city of my birth. I was raised in a very ethical environment. You think your assertions are valid? I have no more use for your oppinion. Enjoy your hollow victory. I'm outta here.
Doc

What is it about Salt Lake City and science fakes? Is it the water? Something in the air? Moray apparently wasn't as smart as Stan Pons at U of U, who managed to scam millions of taxpayer dollars for HIS fake stuff.

The history of black ops and technology that those within it have..and how they stop it's emergence.... is that you are given an 'offer that you can't refuse'.

They tell you to keep your mouth shut. They move you to a different location, and they pay you off. In the old days they use to kill. Accidents, heart attacks, lab explosions, strokes, etc. A very close friends' sister went that way as she went against the CIA (And what backs them) and Pinochet, regarding Chile. She was there and she wrote about it. They killed her for it.

Regarding technology, they stop it by getting involved, via financing or getting their people involved directly. then they create lawsuits, or problems, to slow things, down. Investment schemes somehow fail to work, contracts have clauses, etc. All kinds of methods.

All that matters is that the public is dissuaded that it can ever exist.

Again, one is to get their people involved...as soon as possible... so it can then be shouted down as a lie, then they pay off the original inventor/person or kill them.

So they move Pons to France, get hims some comfortable shoes.... and tell him to STFU.

They also put watchdogs on forums to keep things in check.

Lockheed Martin is a thoroughly notorious Black Ops company, involved in many hidden technologies (stuff they've done themselves and stuff they've stolen) which the are wholly unwilling to let the public or anyone else ever get hold of.

And someone connected to all corners of this equation.... is right here.

It is the tip of the iceberg, boys and girls, the very tip.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.