Sexiest band pictures

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2004
OK, this is for fun. Post those sexy pics everybody is waiting to see. I know you guys are a bore so I don't expect much, still I try. :D

Anyway, maybe this thread belongs to the Music forum. If mods think so it will be moved.

These dandy girls like to be called The Roches, if you haven't heard them yet... don't try to!

EDIT: Maybe I should have called this thread "the most ridiculous band pictures ever"

Attachments

• The Roches.jpg
    The Roches.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:
OK, I was in a band once, and fortunately there were NO pictures. The band name is all you need to know. Hey, it was 7th grade in Florida.....Semihole and the half assed indians.

I have zillions of concert pictures, and the outdoor stadium shows in the Florida summer produced maximum nudity (in the crowd). Unfortunately most of the pictures are just negatives. I used to have my own darkroom so I made prints on demand. The darkroom is gone, and I haven't got around to scanning thousands of negatives and slides (many large format).

Two memorable shows:

Who could fill the Miami baseball stadium with thousands of screaming young girls, many topless? Peter Frampton in the Frampton comes alive tour. I have several rolls of 35mm film from that one.

The Lollapalooza tour in 1996 came to the fairgrounds in West Palm beach Florida. The show was so big that it was held in the parking area. There were three stages so there was full time music. I watched a Sovtek MIG 50 amp burst into spontaneous combustion, cool. The event nazis would not allow cameras or even cell phones in the show. Camera phones had not been invented yet. No pictures. The show started at noon in the 95 degree July heat, so clothing got lost during the day. Headliners were the Ramones, Rage Against the Machine, Rancid, Screaming Trees, Soundgarden and Metallica.

Metallica went on last, well after dark. There were several topless girls dancing to a group of PBSO police officers who were rating their performances on the 1 to 10 scale!

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
OK, I was in a band once, and fortunately there were NO pictures.

Any band with more than 20 years of history gets sick watching their photo sets from the past. Free lesson for new bands: avoid trendy hairstyles, wear plain t-shirts (somehow those always look right) and keep accessories to a minimum. Oh and try to hire a photographer who doesn't do drugs.

There were several topless girls dancing to a group of PBSO police officers who were rating their performances on the 1 to 10 scale!
Now, that's entertainment.

OK, this is for fun. Post those sexy pics everybody is waiting to see. I know you guys are a bore so I don't expect much, still I try. :D

Anyway, maybe this thread belongs to the Music forum. If mods think so it will be moved.

These dandy girls like to be called The Roches, if you haven't heard them yet... don't try to!

EDIT: Maybe I should have called this thread "the most ridiculous band pictures ever"

If you knew anything about The Roches you'd know that any depiction of them appearing to be sexy is strictly tongue in cheek. Your reaction to the photo of "ridiculous" means they succeeded in what they set out to accomplish.:p

John

Yeah, you have to understand that Austin is sui generis in Texas. Imagine that Berkeley was dropped into the middle of Texas, add an incomparably rich and diverse music scene, and you'll be pretty close to understanding.

From "King of the Hill":

Bobby: When I grow up, I'm gonna start a new city. It will be the coolest place in the world. There will be music playing everywhere, people will ride around in convertibles with the tops down... it'll be so cool, I'll call it "Cooltown."
Hank: (looks disgusted) Son, that's Austin!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.