Michelson and Morley proved Einstein was wrong

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
LOL

Attachments

• the_economic_argument.png
    the_economic_argument.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 149
... which involved experiments where radar beams were bounced off of the planet Venus and detected on Earth and showed that the speed of light between Earth and Venus was not constant as theorized in SRT. ...
I wouldn't trust anything bounced off Venus. How do you know it's not been tampered with?

This wouldn't be the first time a Venusian with a sense of humor has set Terran physics back 100 years.

Last edited:
I posted this information over here
Anti-Relativity.com • View topic - Michelson and Morley proved Einstein was wrong
After I have rightfully dethroned Einstein, I will be the human race's ultimate prophet! Einstein was a runt and drop out that organized crime and communists used as their scam. I am true genius. I am infallible! Everything I say is true! Bow down to me. Worship me! Be my willing slave!

I will post my revelations on every message board on the internet. His followers will be destroyed and science will be what it is meant to be: truth, and I will be your final prophet.

Sepp Hasslberger: Challenging Einstein's Special Relativity: Herbert Dingle - Science at the Crossroads
Haha, this is a great example of Poe's Law.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.