Possibly the worst assumption in audio electronics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am NOT referring to you, BUT to your critics.

I just clarified my position, so my critics have better understanding what to criticize. ;)

By the way, experiments in quantum physics demonstrate that the Reality escapes observation. As soon as we are ready to observe it changes it's intention. May be that's why experiments that prove repeatable failure to get data freely available in different conditions are considered as if they disprove what they have to prove? ;)

Take as an example listening tests.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/02/980227055013.htm

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2004
I

By the way, experiments in quantum physics demonstrate that the Reality escapes observation. As soon as we are ready to observe it changes it's intention.
/QUOTE]

Yep, I read this a long time ago. Fascinating. Electrons showing some human character at last. In my case, as soon I realize the fact that I'm being observed my behaviour changes, like when I used to masturbate myself in public parks.

Just kidding, never done that.

Thatwould be neat! How do you get the sound wave to be contained in a single point vector and not spread out as a sphere?

My old concrete horn speakers were extremely directional, no spheres involved whatsoever. I read somewhere that horns can propagate parallel sound waves, whether that's true or not I've no idea but I reckon it's closer to that than a spherical wave.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.