Exploding electronic components

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Of course it starts with a bang, it's done to the ending of the 1812 Overture! No credit to the musical performance, but it sounds like a high school brass band.

Be sure to read the comments, especially the MOSFET acronym expansion. Reminds me of Mosfet's Fence and Pluming, a good source for gates and drains.

What's that brand?

Bang and Overture.

Of course it starts with a bang, it's done to the ending of the 1812 Overture! No credit to the musical performance, but it sounds like a high school brass band.

What's that brand?

Bang and Overture.

There is no credit to the artistic value of any 1812 performance which Tchaikovsky wrote for a festival to celebrate the russian defeat of the napoleonic army. In his own words:"I am not a concoctor of festival pieces."
and the overture would be "very loud and noisy but without artistic merit because I wrote it without warmth and without love".
It did pay the bills though…

Classical commercial cr*p. In this I agree with Mr Tchaikovsky.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.