Supplemental census form arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our household is one of the lucky ones to receive the supplemental "decennial" census survey. I guess they didn't like the answers on the last one.

Here are some of the questions: Do you live in a mobile home? What were the actual sales of agricultural products on your property? Is this property a barber-shop? How many automobiles of one-ton capacity or less are kept at this home? Which fuel is used most for heating this home (not for those in Eire, peat is not on the list). What is your monthly rent. Where were you born? What was the highest degree or level of school, What is your ancestry or ethnic origin (I am distantly related to Piltdown man -- think they'll buy it?), how well do you speak English? do you have difficulty concentrating, remembering or making decisions?

I like this one "Please PRINT below the specific major(s) of any BACHELOR'S DEGREES".

I think I'll just staple the $100 fine to the form and send it back without filling out.

There is a member of my household who is now gainfully employed (praise be!) at a call center doing follow-ups to complete the info on the original form.

I'll ask if we can get a group buy going for the long form...that way we can all have fun...:spin::joker::wiz:

Where I live a school bus qualifies as a "mobile home"

I know I'm going to be sorry I asked but what are these?.

I can't help but think of when I was 12 or 14.

The palm fruit takes five to six months to mature from pollination to maturity. Each fruit is made up of oily, fleshy outer layer (the pericarp), with a single seed (kernel), also rich in oil. When ripe, each bunch of fruit weigh 40-50 kilogrammes. The palm fruit is reddish, about the size of a large plum and grows in large bunches. Each fruit contains a single seed (the palm kernel) surrounded by a soft oily pulp

Status
Not open for further replies.