Free E-books

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Since this isn't about DIY, I am putting it here. I have observed that there are many members here that are disabled. I would like to point out that some E-book venders will allow you to read their books for free if you are disabled. Here is a link one of those sites.

WebScription Ebooks

They have a link to a site that list other sources as well. It is directly above the search option. Happy reading. :wchair:

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
I had a good laugh reading the categories options, somebody please explain to me what paranormal romance stands for. Also, what kind of books young adults are supposed to like? LOL. Hilarious.

I have observed that there are many members here that are disabled./QUOTE]

?!?

How much is many, enough for a race? :wchair::wchair::wchair::wchair::wchair::wchair:::

I had a good laugh reading the categories options, somebody please explain to me what paranormal romance stands for. Also, what kind of books young adults are supposed to like? LOL. Hilarious.

I have observed that there are many members here that are disabled./QUOTE]

?!?

How much is many, enough for a race? :wchair::wchair::wchair::wchair::wchair::wchair:::

You seemed to miss the point. If you follow the link I gave, you will find this:

ReadAssist Links to eBooks

I suspect we notice each other more easily than the non handicapped notice us. I couldn't even enter into a wheelchair race because I cant use my hands either.

Steve:
Stalker did not miss the point. He did not get it!
Maybe there are disableds out there who would like listening to "Paranormal Rromance" (where did that come from anyway?), they may not have vision to read or the ability to hold a book, but at least they will know what it is.
Your last sentence is poignant!
Best wishes, E

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.