Why Would Anyone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
Mayo is fine on a poor quality pizza, sacrilege on a propper stone baked one.

Pineapple is a must on a "cheap" pizza for me. 90% of the pizza I can get delivered is by Asian owned take aways, so no actual prosciutto or real ham for that matter-"turkey ham" is the option! So I will normally get:

Thin crust
Tomato and chilli base
Salami
Pineapple
Jalepeno
Onion

If in a propper establishment I'll get a stone baked margarita / prosciutto e funghi / calzone - though places with proper wood burning stoves are hard to find here. When in Italy the best pizza I ate was at a communist social event and cost next to nothing-also they had pizza with pineapple on it there, I think it was still called the Hawaian!

I wasn't impressed with California Pizza Kitchen.

my first time was memorable.

7.2 Easter 2010 Earthquake.

also available frozen . as below

Mayo is fine on a poor quality pizza, sacrilege on a propper stone baked one.

margarita

mayo on the bottom helps make ' a crispier crust ' in the microwave -

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````

flying girl in russian wood - YouTube

Last edited:
lol-if I ever microwaved pizza I might give that a try! Surely you could just use oil-I should imagine that's what is aiding the crisping. And just how did you find that out???? Must be people like you invented all the weird stuff-bread, beer etc-I mean who thought of mixing fungus, flour and water and then watched it expand and thought "if I cook that it will taste amazing!"

Artichoke hearts on pizza--tasty stuff!

I was in Southern Italy and told the chef to "throw everything on it" and they did... I'm not sure what everything was--but it's food!

Don't go to Asian countries and tell them to "throw everything on it", bamboo shoots and soybeans are OK--not a big fan of corn though.

Had a Greek pizza when I was drinking Uzo with a friend on vacation, it reminded me of an accident with a pizza and a gyro--the lamb/beef with Greek spices and Feta cheese really gives it some bite! You have to add the Feta about 2 minutes before the pizza is done, Feta does not melt well but the other cheeses will hold it in place.

I'll eat almost anything on pizza--but mayo? I'm a mustard kind of guy so my view of mayo is along the lines of the movie "Undercover Brother" :D

carciofo (artichoke) I've never liked, but each to their own:) Personally I see pizza as a food for all, put what you like on it.

The other night we had thin tomato base, proscuito, salami milano, feta stuffed cherry pepper, jalepenos(my half only), mozzarela, mushrooms, extra mature cheddar, oregano:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.