Why Would Anyone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

finally, the salsa returns -

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

the mayo in now a habit -

finger painting with food -

http://img819.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dscn97705008130.jpg

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Being from Texas, many a pizza is served with jalapeños. However, I bet a pizza would taste pretty darn good with about any good pepper. I might try some fresh poblano on a pizza.

SY is right. Being that I live in the same general area, there would be no problem getting a brick oven set up. It's just not a good idea to lay your rifle up against it while making pizza! :D

Because pizza is the single most perfect food, a Platonic ideal. Even when it's bad, one is eating the Idea of Pizza.
Now that just made me laught. Cuisine as an abstract concept. I kinda like it.

Mayonnaise is good as it is, but try tu put inside a garlic when you are preparing it. You will fall in love with that delicious taste

I'd prefer the 7-layer network layer rather than that Greasy King :D

OSI model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The funny thing is, OSI ISO was used by telecommunication equipment vendors to convince potential customers than TCP/IP does not reflect The Standard Model and must be avoided. However, now all of them support TCP/IP and claim it reflect The Standard. ;)

Why was this seven-patty Whopper only available in Japan?
windows 7 burger king - Google Search

my guess would be -

the announcement by The Anti-Christ,

Big Brother,

the Second Beast, in Revelation,

or,

( insert your favorite villain, like Bill Gates )

that he / she / it ,

now owns japan

Unix was our Friend

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

vampire love, back in the 60's -

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.