Have any of you ever had any of these symptoms?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In the beginning stages, patients over-identified with characters on television, or would hear a reference made to himself or associates. Gradually, the messages became personally directed; finallly the news media and others "knew too much." The more psychotic patients moved to talking directly to the television or radio. Television, radio, and electrical equipment were often viewed as vehicles of control and manipulation.

Altered object evaluation was manifest in other ways too. Fifteen patients described a compulsion to take objects apart, to analyze, to sort, and on rare occasion, to put back together. These patients "analyzed" details in a very concrete and repetitve manner. More abstract visuoconstructive trends were noted, such as reading blue prints, analysis of material in terms of color, pattern and weave. The more paranoid patients tended to search intensively for signs and meaning. One patient stated, "I looked everywhere for clues - under rugs, behind pictures - and took things apart. I read magazines looking at periods with a jeweler's glass for codes... they were to help me solve the mystery."

:crackup: :hypno1: :cheers:

Don't know about them being grass heads, but they do look like typical American youth of today. Is it their fault or society's fault for them being so bloated full of blubbery tonnage? Hmmmm:scratch2:

I don't know what is more disgusting, their fat as$es or the subliminal messaging.:whazzat::whazzat::beady:

Microwave Pet Carrier

Attachments

• MicPetCarrier.gif
    MicPetCarrier.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 205
Disabled Account
Joined 2004
When I start to think better I know I have an infection. Sometimes I delay my visit to the dentist because I'm enjoying my thoughts too much ...... and I'm not kidding. Also I suspect Nietzsche's infection is partly responsible of his genius.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.