What are you drinking?

Red carrot juice.

Attachments

• IMG_1103.jpg
    IMG_1103.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 91
Disabled Account
Joined 2017
Having some chocolate Milk presently...........

The smiley face is missing and now there are dots. Let me count them.

11 dots. 11 x 2 = 22 x 20.18181818 = 444

11 has special significance to the illuminati: 11, 13 and 33 - The Illuminati / Freemason Signature

Illuminati confirmed! The Illuminati, Satan, and Numerology: Conspiracy Theories about Jay-Z'''s 4:44 Are Everywhere | KQED Pop | KQED Arts

22 is a reference to Taylor Swift's 22: YouTube

22 is also the shape at which mcdonalds thickshakes are placed in a large tray. 2 by 2. So he is actually having 4 chocolate milks instead of just 1.

Last edited:
Just had a cup of dark roast ecologic coffee, now it's time to flush out the residuals with a snaps Oakheart (whiskey for sissies). :)

edit: something about gluten intolerance and beverages stored on barrels, I read somewhere barrels made traditionally uses wheat as glue, so got to be careful, it's sad having to leave out so much food and beverages because the gluten cereals and the processed stuff of it is found virtually everywhere, at least here in Europe. :(

Last edited:
The staves are precision cut and compressed with the steel bands. Once wet, the wood expands and completes the seal.

Once wet, one can never let the barrel or cask dry out.

I recently had to replace the spigot on my cask of sherry, so it is still staining with wine.

Attachments

• DSCN3053.jpg
    DSCN3053.jpg
    866.5 KB · Views: 58