What are you drinking?

that...
Coca Cola originally contained cocaine
A trip to the Coca Cola museum in Atlanta will fill in any remaining thoughts or questions. I did not think I was going to enjoy the tour as I don't drink it, and was there on other business. I will now happily promote it as I found it fascinating.

Same goes for the aquarium, but that is something I wanted to see from the get go.

that...

A trip to the Coca Cola museum in Atlanta will fill in any remaining thoughts or questions. I did not think I was going to enjoy the tour as I don't drink it, and was there on other business. I will now happily promote it as I found it fascinating.

I drink very little but cola. Its 0.17GBP at the local Tesco.
Usually manage 2 litres a day.
Not good for the teeth though even though its sugar free.
Lots of acid in it.

Lots of acid in it.

Never heard about acid in Coca Cola, is that what they do to go for a trip during these curfew-ish times? :clown:
I rarely drink any carbonated beverage, and when it happens it's usually beer.

Had my regular coffee today, about 44 grams medium roast Colombian blend per 500ml water using bleach-free filter.

If there's any question in the matter, here is a Harp lager infused with guacamole extract.

Attachments

• IMG_0399.jpg
    IMG_0399.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 77
Okay. Now you're making me hungry and thirsty!
My mission in life.
You are a bad influence Cal.
Ummm, you're the first person to say that. Perhaps I should seek therapy.
Now I'm going to have to mix a whisky tequila drink to see what it's like. Any other ingredients? What proportions???
You know the old saying of 'best of both worlds?' I can't imagine that applying here. I can only imagine a really lousy Thursday morning.