What are you drinking?

Ahhh...I see. That actually has seats.
In these parts, when they decommission a railway, they sometimes turn it into a bicycle route or walking path so I know what you mean about the magical side.

Whilst here in the Scottish Borders they closed all of the local train routes many years ago. NOW they have re-opened one [at vast expense] and plan to increase the local network.....

Crazy ol' world! :rolleyes:

Whilst here in the Scottish Borders they closed all of the local train routes many years ago. NOW they have re-opened one [at vast expense] and plan to increase the local network.....

Crazy ol' world! :rolleyes:

The English closed the Scottish Waverley line and the new Scottish parliament reopened it.
The English Parliament are renowned for just looking after southern England.
In more recent years they are trying to open the northern "powerhouse" but I suspect it is just words.

Homemade lemon soda.

John, how's life these days?

Hey Cal... been busy travelling the world (bucket list stuff) This Thursday I'll be at Ohio State for my 5 yr scans...full body MRI's and CT's, so far so good, hopefully no changes.

We're travelling to the British Isles & Norway end of next month for 3 weeks... should be fun. Then off to Santiago Chile, around the tip of Tierra del Fuego and ending up in Sao Paulo Brazil end of December into January 2020.

Still doing some audio stuff when I'm in town, but life has gotten in the way of experimental stuff and hardware builds. Plus, not many folks appreciate nuanced sound reproduction anymore... too busy with FB and earbuds to appreciate quality in reproduction.

been busy travelling the world (bucket list stuff)
Nice. My traveling time is not too far off. Maybe you can give me advice on the 'not to miss' list.
This Thursday I'll be at Ohio State for my 5 yr scans...full body MRI's and CT's, so far so good, hopefully no changes.
This is good to hear, I think about you from time to time, so I was glad you posted in an area I frequent. Also looking forward to good news. :xfingers: How long before you get results?

Nice. My traveling time is not too far off. Maybe you can give me advice on the 'not to miss' list.

This is good to hear, I think about you from time to time, so I was glad you posted in an area I frequent. Also looking forward to good news. :xfingers: How long before you get results?

I get the results same day... after the scans visit with the oncology team to evaluate, etc. Not looking forward to 1+ hours in the MRI tube though...:(

Here's a link to our travel blog if you get bored... :) Retirement travels

The English closed the Scottish Waverley line and the new Scottish parliament reopened it.
The English Parliament are renowned for just looking after southern England.
In more recent years they are trying to open the northern "powerhouse" but I suspect it is just words.

When I went to Scotland a couple of years ago I was very impressed by the train system. We flew to Glasgow then train to Perth, and changed to go to Inverness, then the Far North Line to Wick to see KT Tunstall perform at the Caithness Assembly Rooms. :) The train travel was cheap, fast, clean and comfortable. Going through the Cairngorms in August with the hills purple with heather was stunning.

Wait this is a beverage thread, but we did got to the Old Pulteney distillery for a tasting, I highly recommend the 21 year old. :)

Chocolate Milk I am having (Whole Organic)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

How do you know it's organic?

It says so on the package so it must be true ;)

Certifying the dairy content as organic could be easy enough, but the flavouring ingredients on the other hand?

I’m sure you can find professionals willing to accept payment for nutritional studies to support the theory that chocolate milk is more nutritious than whole white, but honestly, the milk around which the human digestive system evolved was not from cows or even goats. Now that’d be an interesting marketing challenge “milk just like mummy used to make”