'The person below..........'

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Another time passing game.

This one is easy, When you read the last post on this thread, reply with true or false, and if you wish, 'Because........'.

Then end with your own 'The person below.......'. And so it goes......

Keep it unique (no repeats if possible)

The person below, believes, (curiously enough), That curiousity did not actually kill the cat!:D

true - the cat was killed by a Honda Audacity while assisting the chicken crossing the road. The Honda Curiosity didn't come out until the following year.

The person below is a refugee from the "I don't believe cables make a difference" thread.

Last edited:
MMMMMmmmmmmmmm.................... AAHHHHH! (yawn), all this entire day of rest is killing me. Oh, yeah, True I guess, Its only 10:24 PM down under.

The person below thinks that polar Bears come from Bundaburg, and 'if ya can't fight with a guts full of it.... your a coward!'

TRUE, I once put 2 cans of 'Bundy' in my fridge.......When I woke the next morning, my fridge looked as though world war three had broken out inside it through the night (such were the dents on the outside), when I opened the fridge, both white bears had 2 black eye's each!

The person below has never heard such nonsense.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.