Have you guys seen my tray with my router jig pieces?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Man. I had it out just last week... I must not have put it back in the shelf, and now it's gone. I've been searching the garage for an hour. Have you seen it?

It's a little plastic organizer shelf tray thing. I searched the benches thoroughly, the shelves, in the tool box, under everything... I just don't know where the heck it could have gone to. It had those little center pins for my circle cutting jig in it.

Where the heck is it!? I need it! Help!

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Man. I had it out just last week... I must not have put it back in the shelf, and now it's gone. I've been searching the garage for an hour. Have you seen it?

It's a little plastic organizer shelf tray thing. I searched the benches thoroughly, the shelves, in the tool box, under everything... I just don't know where the heck it could have gone to. It had those little center pins for my circle cutting jig in it.

Where the heck is it!? I need it! Help!

You will find it in the last place you look.....:rolleyes:

Actually the trick to this, for me anyway, is to give up looking for the item. Very shortly thereafter I discover I'm actually looking at it. Some part of me remembers what I did with it, but since I'm usually thinking about one or two other things while moving things around with only a fraction of my attention, I have to kind of engage neutral gear for my body memory to assert itself.

Just thought I'd mention that. Not important. In any way. Or even remarkable. Dunno why I brought it up.

w

I have found if you just order a replacement you will usualy find the lost one a lot faster! I was looking off and on for my grace tone arm manual for 3 or 4 years finaly
gave up and ordered one off ebay. Walking back from the mailbox 2 days later through the garage with the replacement manual still in the mailer and what do I spot but my old manual!

Won't work:
1/2" router seldom (never) comes without a 1/4" collet as well.

Actually, mine did! I love my router. Awesome dust collection, too!

I found the tray... One of the little trays in my organizer thing had made its way back to my house. I had forgotten about this. This means that there was an empty slot, and the other day when I was cleaning up I put the router tray in that other slot instead of the slot it normally goes in.

*facepalm*

Thanks for all the help, guys!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.