Who loves Chocolate?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
I used to use Twiglets as a drinking straw to, but that's a bit OT. They work though.

Maltesers were another. You can gauge and sense the pressure needed to just crack the chocolate off the inner part.

I used to like the old Terry Neopolitans but they stopped making those years ago. One gulp and they were gone, move on to the next one :)

Creme eggs are good when in season. Our apprentice at work found he could put mine in the microwave. He only did it the once......

The best ever found in Argentina:

Attachments

• Choco.JPG
    Choco.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 87
My Great Grand Parents were Cocoa Barons in Vinces, Ecuador. Very Wealthy. Owned acres and acres of Cocoa Plantations. My Mom's family still own several plantations but not to that extent. I think in order to be considered a fine chocolate, it has to include something like 12% Ecuadorian chocolate. Kallari is a great chocolate bar but I like Republica de cocoa. Expensive but so good!!!!

Our Products – Republica del Cacao

Disabled Account
Joined 2017
me, I love chocolate. Unless it is American - sorry, 90% of it seems to be complete crap.

Agree here too.

Thats how I've found american chocolate to be too, far too sweet to the point that they make your eyes roll up in the back of your head and get instant level 2 diabeetus.

I've tried japanese chocolate with Green tea flavouring, best stuff ever but the size of the bars are tiny!

I grew up eating Freddo Frogs and Wagon Wheels.

We're keeping the good stuff for ourselves. :) Not sure which American candies you guys get. I mean if it's Mars or Hershey group, then your real hope lies in Scharffenberger.

My daily driver of chocolate is TJ's pound plus dark. It's definitely not the best stuff, but the price-to-quality ratio hits me right.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.