Soccer in Lisbon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nuuk said:

And a very beautiful city it is Carlos! At least it was when I was there in 1966!

Hey Nuuk,
You should come here again, it's even better now.
If you happen to come to Lisbon, drop me a note.
I won't let you leave without going to my house and listen to my GainClone.
Don't worry, I have the bottle and the ice.:cool:
By the way, tomorrow I'm going to the beach.
The weather is really fine now, today it's 32ºC!

Stop the toure

Hi
As this is a diyaudio site for the help off others as I say no offence meant but I want to know stuff about my hobby and not a site seeing tour between you two if you want you can send emails two each other do not tackup space on the forum as this pisses me off pleas keep to the subject I q as is the gainclone

sorry to all other's for my complant but i think is has to be sayed pleas keep to the amp ie the ganinclone thank you All

Coiln

Please note the catagory in which this is posted

Otherstuff / off topic. Right up front it says this is the area for things not on topic, meaning things not Do It Youself audio.

So a soccer thread, or where are you or what is you favorite beer is ON TOPIC in this forum.

Please return to the normal off topic stuff ;)

Re: Please note the catagory in which this is posted

Sawzall said:
Otherstuff / off topic. Right up front it says this is the area for things not on topic, meaning things not Do It Youself audio.

So a soccer thread, or where are you or what is you favorite beer is ON TOPIC in this forum.

Please return to the normal off topic stuff ;)

This thread is a break off from GC thread, because of Coiln complaint. While being in Chip Amps forum originally, it was off topic;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.