Psychic computer shows your thoughts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2005
Paid Member
Mind Reader

While on this topic...Has anyone seen this?

Regifting Robin

My wife sent it to me the link after repeated tries, and was totally amazed....she asked me how it worked. In a couple minutes, I replied back with the answer.

She was angry with me....I can't impress the wife no matter how hard I try... oh well, at least I have nice audio gear.

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member

Hey John - pretty amusing trick. Shoot I was a stat's and probability QC puke and wonder how that one works. Whazzzzz da trick???

Steve D. AKA "Kriller" the beanie site is great. Damn - and I was looking forward selling some aftermarket kits and DIY instructions but I guess that's down the drain.

I have received a lot of emails asking "where can I get one of those" (the mind reading MRI thingy) so I suppose that if I dreamed something up I could move a few of 'em. Shoot! - did I just say "if I dreamed something up" - well I guess that pretty much puts an end to that idea too. :rolleyes:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.