John Curl's Blowtorch preamplifier part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the guy behind the Pleiadian stuff, his CV would make Mr. Bybee blush.

Dr. Fred Bell, Ph.D | PYRADYNE
So he's the one that revealed Form 332. I'm sure that this is something that is being forcefully suppressed by the Illuminati/Zionist cabal that Bell wrote about. Fortunately, you can't slip that one by anyone who's aware. John and his controller Jack may put up a good front, but it's too late now, the secret is out.

What's that noise? Oh no it's

I like the tone of that answer, they are unopened with all original paperwork, take bets on what I would find? ;)

That brings up an interesting point: these would be trivial to bootleg. Nobody knows what they're supposed to do, and if they don't work it's the purchaser's hearing at fault. Production costs don't look too steep.

Or offer an Improved Version for sale. Yeah, that's the ticket. About half an Ohm is probably about right.

Thanks,
Chris

Yes,
Super conducting Nano tube construction with bi-polar noise absorbing technology. Using top secret aerospace stealth technology and cutting edge manufacturing done on the International Space Station under NASA oversight. Only 5,000 dollars each and you need a minimum of one pair and two pairs are recommended.

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Jan, you are off by at least 15 years.
The gas exerted a pressure of ~300000Pa
SY’s ‘plug’ couldn’t hold it.
Jacco was reluctant to turn the fan away.

HS is all over the place now

George

Attachments

• Ol & Har.JPG
    Ol & Har.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 182
Marce, most of the applications are most probably classified. You know, submarine passive sonar, etc.

That is a joke John and you know it. I also know it, having both unrestricted SC clearance and having worked on many designs of this nature, including sonar and more exotic designs, this device has never appeared or been mentioned.
Being used on such a project does not restrict the component from public sale, unless it is a restricted component. Thus why do only audiophile suppliers carry it, if it is restricted then it should not be available at all. To say otherwise is BS, the reason why the stockist are limited to audiophile suppliers is they require no data sheet or explanation on how a component works, whereas mainstream suppliers tend to have data sheets for all components.Now if this component is restricted then your friend JB is breaking ITAR rules, shall we put that to the test.

They are NOT freely sold. They are sold with conditions attached, even for Jack to have them. Generally the conditions for him to use them is stipulated by the source. Things have gotten easier over the last 20 years, just like you can now buy 'Transparent Aluminum'. '-) 20 years ago, you could not.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
What conditions, you can by them full stop, there is no if/or, if they are restricted they cannot be sold, stop trying to add to the fraudulent marketing.

George, Marce,
Yes those of us who have been around the DOD know that the statements are patently false statements. Mr. Bybee would be sitting in a prison cell right now. My BS meter always goes off when people say something is top secret and they are selling the object or design to the general public, never going to happen until the item is declassified. And even then it often will be a controlled item that may not be exported. The first time I bought Kevlar I had to agree not to export that simple material, there are very real controls on secret information. I guess somebody thinks this is good marketing, but we who are in the know understand it is just BS or HS!

I guess those car rides or lunches are very important for somebody to keep causing flame wars in this thread. I know people who had above Top Secret clearance and if I talk about what they did they would still get in trouble even though they are no longer in those positions. that goes on for a long time.

Hi John,
That's alright, I'm not alone and I need no solicitors. It only amuses me to see people expose their ignorance about what makes scientific proof and what doesn't.

As for people scorning you, the midgets find perverse pleasure in ridiculing the giants. It only exposes their envy of you and your achievements.

having read your thread Power chords and plugs, I would question your statement about scientific proof, even when scientific explanations were offered you dismissed them and the participant's offer of information out of hand as OT, yet it what was originally asked for. You posts are often (more) just random noise with nor real content, and comments such as these do not apply to the main protagonists.

Marce,
In a thread he was arguing how great his speakers were because they were designed by a musician, the premise being that the enclosures resonate like an instrument. He has no basic knowledge of any of the basic principals of what make a good speaker or any other component. He is just very verbose that the rest of use are idiots, but it is obvious who has no scientific knowledge and no real music reproduction knowledge. He thinks since he goes to listen to live music often this is all you need to know. He does not hurt my feelings by his childish retorts. He would tell Scott that he knows nothing of science and electronics and has no proofs that his opamps even work! The guy is a quack, it seems there are many and that is what keeps the fake product providers in business and gives them any chance of a positive recommendation by the unknowing. It seems it is easy to fool some people all the time.

First, once again, I'm neither believer nor a non-believer.
As for your question, I don't know and I don't care.
Your hints aren't any scientific proof.

They are proof that this component is only available from limited sources where real explanations and information on how a components works and effect the circuitry is not required, unlike every other electronic component used in electronics, go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.