John Curl's Blowtorch preamplifier part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libel, in what way?

Are you kidding me? Claiming my real name isn't Steve Eddy and that I am facing legal action for illegal activity including extortion? Do you have any clue what libel is, John?

You are lucky that Jack has not gone after you as well.

No, Jack's lucky he hasn't gone after me. If he did, that would open up a little thing called "discovery." But if you don't know what libel is, I suspect you don't understand that either.

se

Jack has a lawyer cousin, also called Jack Bybee who does his legal stuff. He has gone after others, but it costs Jack a bit just to get things started. You are not what we call a 'stable' individual and I am sure you would fight against anything, even though it might hurt you in the long run.
I really don't know for sure if that is your real name, is it? Why would Mark make such an assertion?
Do you have any other issues?

The initial problem that I see immediately is that on LinkedIn alone there are 25 people using that name Steve Eddy. Who knows which person Mark Levinson is even talking about? How do you prove who made a comment unless you have an IP address to go with it?

I don't think this is the forum to try and figure out a legal matter, could just make things worse and point to the incorrect person who made the original statements in question.

Jack has a lawyer cousin, also called Jack Bybee who does his legal stuff. He has gone after others, but it costs Jack a bit just to get things started.

Yeah? Name one.

PACER shows only three civil cases involving any attorney named Jack Bybee. None of them have anything to do with Jack Bybee.

I really don't know for sure if that is your real name, is it?

Technically my birth certificate says "Steven," but like many Stevens, I usually go by just Steve. Other than that, I have been Steve Eddy all my life.

Why would Mark make such an assertion?

I don't know.

Do you have any other issues?

Yes, I do. Our silk supplier has been taking much too long to ship our order of black silk thread.

se

There was a guy on another website that, like you, thought that he knew what Bybee was selling and he stated that the products were a fire danger, due to the element Cerium (which Bybee does not use) but is part of a rare earth combination easily available for purchase.
I independently found this guy wrong as I soaked a naked Bybee in water just to see.
Every aspect of this thread was removed from the website when Jack got his cousin involved. I was witness to this. That was at least 10 years ago, and maybe the pressure is now off for simple misinformation on Bybee products like this guy put forth.

There was a guy on another website that, like you, thought that he knew what Bybee was selling and he stated that the products were a fire danger, due to the element Cerium (which Bybee does not use) but is part of a rare earth combination easily available for purchase.
I independently found this guy wrong as I soaked a naked Bybee in water just to see.
Every aspect of this thread was removed from the website when Jack got his cousin involved. I was witness to this. That was at least 10 years ago, and maybe the pressure is now off for simple misinformation on Bybee products like this guy put forth.

Oh. So at most, his lawyer spent 20 minutes and wrote a letter. Being he's Jack's cousin, I doubt he was even charged for it.

se

Status
Not open for further replies.