John Curl's Blowtorch preamplifier part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Often after he defends Mr. B.

Well,

Just to see you finally put me over the edge on this issue, so I ordered a large Bybee.

SY couldn't tell the difference between a small one and a resistor, what a slacker.

So when I get it I'll run some tests to see if I can tell the difference.

I was tempted to buy some of the new non-Bybee quantum purifiers as they are much cheaper and among the different types all you do is stick them on the part to make it work better.

Now if only I could get this message to display in green!

ES

I thought you need two? John is far too intelligent to truely swallow the spew on Bybee's site, that is scarey.

At that price? !!!

I plan to use 1/f noise with and without other signal and compare the input to the output while loaded with different loads. The results can then be compared to a same value resistor.

That way I should have data on the Bybee and several types of resistors, so I can see if there is a difference and what the spread is.

Of course the bias is that if there is a significant difference then I didn't waste my money.

I would appreciate it that people would stop analyzing me on this thread. I have chosen not to contribute at this time, because I have run out of things to say that might be accepted by the contributing crowd here. I have said what I have to contribute over the previous decade or more, on line, and I said it better then. If I think of something that might actually be appreciated here, I will again contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.