Guys Help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I CANT STOP LOOKING AT AUDIO STUFF

driverscrossoverschipampsenclosuresveneerlaminatebassresponsetransmissionlinestuffingroutingpaintingtransformerscapacitorsinductorsmeasurementsimpedancecurvesfrequencyresponseonaxisoffaxisthielesmallclippingxmaxsensitivitysupertweetertweetermidrangefullrangemidwooferwoofersubwoofermdfplywoodrealwoodstainbuffercapacitorsbridgerectifiersopamppotsstargroundingohmslawroommodeslinearrayscombeffect

MTM

MMTMM

WWWWWWWWWMMMMMMMMMMMTMMMMMMMMMMMM

phtphtlptphtsdphtstphpthtp

*pop*

currently getting back to working on my website and other projects while I wait for my Panasonic WM-61As to arrive from digikey so I can do some frequency response testing :D

Since they're only 2 bucks each and I hate placing orders where the shipping charge is bigger than the actual parts cost, I happen to pad the order with four LM1875s, two LM3886s, and two LM4780s. You know... just cause I figured they'd be a handy thing to have laying around >__>

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.