And what did we buy today?

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi asuslover,
Okay, so they are a great deal. If you don't like them, they should be easy to sell on, maybe with a profit.

Polk speakers were a little bright, but that was a least 22 years ago when I heard them last. So good boxes, decent woofers and good tweeters. They appear to be a safe buy.

-Chris

A Keysight 34461A on Chris' (Anatech) recommendation. Really impressive instrument and something my skills can grow into for years.

But that's it for the next month! I just had to drop another $475 on a 3-month supply of medication for one of our dogs. This will be 2 years. On the other hand, it has saved her life.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Here is that meter in case anyone is interested.
34461A Digital Multimeter, 6 1/2 Digit, Truevolt DMM | Keysight (formerly Agilent’s Electronic Measurement)

It isn't cheap, however they last a good long time and hold their calibration. They have some very useful features and will last over 20 years if my last meter is any indication (27 years, and I think I killed it).

This meter is the exact replacement for the 34401A, which is what I had before. These are marvelous meters and an industry standard.

-Chris

Attachments

• 34461A.jpg
    34461A.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 216
Hi asuslover,
Okay, so they are a great deal. If you don't like them, they should be easy to sell on, maybe with a profit.

Polk speakers were a little bright, but that was a least 22 years ago when I heard them last. So good boxes, decent woofers and good tweeters. They appear to be a safe buy.

-Chris

I think I will buy them.Is not that I need them , is more that I would like to hear them , 3 way speakers , top of the line bookshelf speakers from polk. Thanks ,
Gabe