Krill construction thread - Sidetracked

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Andrew T is funny...must be joking of course

He is complaining because more than 30 percent of this thread posts are off topic...and suggest to erase, or delete, off topic posts.

Maybe Mr. Andrew have not realized how tollerant are moderators, in special related himself..the most off topic guy we have into our forum.

Forum is DIY .... and DO means action..soldering iron used as you know..to do things, to build, not to be giving opinions and correcting calculations.... there are, already, the ones to do that job, the permanent threads we have with the best expertise and skilled folks.

To erase off topic...if this rule gonna accepted by moderators, to make sense you should be deleted too Mr. Andrew..as you are off topic to the entire forum, as do not do things..just write things.

Mr. Andrew was removed from my ignore list, as i do not like his behavior...i have installed him once again...but without any surprise i see he still behave the same....maybe kidding, of course.

Back to ignore list dear Andrew.... not positive behavior i think....interesting...the off topic champion complaining about off topic.

regards,

Carlos

taj

diyAudio Member
Joined 2005
Well since Netlist went to all the trouble of splitting this off into its own KrillFest thread, where social sterility is frowned upon and new drinks are invented daily, we may as well use it for such.

By the way, I discovered the official KrillFest drink...

Attachments

• krillbeer.gif
    krillbeer.gif
    58.3 KB · Views: 202
c2cthomas said:

Ya bet'cha (hmmmm......I seem to remember that from somewhere) :clown:

BTW - luv your website and all of the great things you have done for us DIY folks. I have my eye on that distortion meter you published awhile back. Looking to update it tho - :rolleyes:

Hi Thomas,

Thanks!

Yep, the old THD analyzer could use some up-dating, for sure. Better op amps, relays instead of rotary switches, digital readout ...

Cheers,
Bob

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Bob Cordell said:

Hi Thomas,

Thanks!

Yep, the old THD analyzer could use some up-dating, for sure. Better op amps, relays instead of rotary switches, digital readout ...

Cheers,
Bob

PIC + Color LCD screen + push button UI? I would to help out but I don't have the programming skills for the PIC. But there are people around here that do! ;)

Based upon my experience at a major engineering school, many engineers are not particularly good with the english language when it comes to reading, or speaking in front of others. There are always exceptions to this rule of course. They tend to always be extremely good at math. A different sort of language skill I guess. :D

_-_-bear

bear said:
Based upon my experience at a major engineering school, many engineers are not particularly good with the english language when it comes to reading, or speaking in front of others. There are always exceptions to this rule of course. They tend to always be extremely good at math. A different sort of language skill I guess. :D

bear,

The post of C2cThomas to which jkeny is referring was apparently deleted.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.