What’s the latest to unlock iphone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2009
I have a questions hopefully someone can help me out.
Has anyone used any unlocking software for iphones? Wanted to know how well it works. I unlocked my phone a year ago and never upgraded it after that

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 112
I have a questions hopefully someone can help me out.
Has anyone used any unlocking software for iphones? Wanted to know how well it works. I unlocked my phone a year ago and never upgraded it after that

Well.Recently,I had unlocked my iphone from vodafone network using Remote unlocking method.which is the safe and secure method to unlock iphone.And, i got this service from Unlock-Zone.com here they helped you to unlock my iphone using latest versions of iTunes software.

I have a 3 pound sledghammer that'll unlock anything.

I hate cellphones, but I did break down and get one a few years ago. I have hands like a gorilla and terrible eyesight, and they seriously confound me. Plus they seem to have a mind of their own; I think I'm dialing one party but the cellphone has other ideas. :confused: Plus my cellphone answers itsself while it's still in my pocket and dials at random without any prompting from me. It's absolutely awful.

Is the word ergonomics in an engineer's vocabulary anymore? When I went to engineering school, ergonomics was always a primary consideration. If I would have presented a modern cellphone to one of my professors as a project, I would have been ostracised from academia for life.

I set a design and model project to year7 for a phone handset.
During my quite short explanation of critical specifications, I indicated using a thumb and piked stretched to reach from ear to mouth that the appropriate dimension for speaker to mic would be approx XXXX.

Some bright spark whose parents obviously had far too much money produced a "modern" mobile that was about half that length. Sigh, how do I over-rule a real life example. Well I had to accept that some designs work with smaller than optimum dimensions.

I set a design and model project to year7 for a phone handset.
During my quite short explanation of critical specifications, I indicated using a thumb and piked stretched to reach from ear to mouth that the appropriate dimension for speaker to mic would be approx XXXX.

Some bright spark whose parents obviously had far too much money produced a "modern" mobile that was about half that length. Sigh, how do I over-rule a real life example. Well I had to accept that some designs work with smaller than optimum dimensions.

Cell phones are ergonomically designed for munchkins. And their sound quality is terrible.

Maybe if cellphones had been around when I was a young adult, I would be more comfortable with them. While their convenience can't be denied, their ease of use compared to land lines is several quantum steps down.

Cars have been made much smaller than yesteryear, and better in virtually every way too. Why can't the same be done for cellphones?

They are virtually indispensable for modern life too. They are a necessity for any working person. How did we ever get by without them? :confused:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.