Big problem with hacker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
heh

Attachments

• thinkgeek.jpg
    thinkgeek.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 200

I don't know this hacker's IP no,but I do know his nickname and where he started the conflict.

www.garagemusic.co.uk he uses @DjMeSsY or @Silence,
but i'm not sure if he's the owner of this site.If the @ before the nickname on chat means admin,does that mean he owns the site too,if so; I need to punish him by destroying/removing his site,but I don't know how to do that yet.

Also it must be hacker or definatly a trojan put there by the hacker;because very rarelly a large smiley face just pops up and starts bouncing around the screen,when I go to close it on the below bar,another one pops up,and many more,until the computer freezes or crashes,then i have to restart.

And I mostly get disconnected,just when I've almost downloaded something,or signed in my username and password for a site.

Also another strange thing happens,sometimes when searching for a picture,it sometimes doesn't load[no loading bar at the bottom of the screen,just doesn't do anything,then 15 mins later,Fatal Exception flashes up[on a blue screen],and then it's disconnected again.So I wondering If the CPU is damaged,It can't be the harddrive,because i had a new one installed,and windows reinstalled with the master 4 cds.Or Maybe the CPU cooling fan is not working properly,because my computer crashes or freezes extremely often.I do Hear weird noises like 'rattling ping pong ball sound' when I start up or shut down,coming from the tower.
However I did have the PSU[power supply unit] and Power supply cooling fan replaced,because for some weird reason the old PSU developed a minor fire causing the transformer and the psu capacitors to burn out;maybe this damaged the rest of the computer.
I wonder whether the internal CPU cooling fan on the motherboard is working properly.

..hmmm..

I would use outlook express and create a rule. here is a good example for you.

say this is the email addy 123@321.net right. now you don't just block 123@123.net you only block 321.net because you can change the first part really easly on his end. So my advice use outlook to recieve you'r hot-mail email. then also get a Hardware based Firewall there cheap now.

I love it when people claim they are being hacked, have a virus, or there hardrive is broken :) . Evey time I have cleaned a "virus" of someones computer, it turnes out being savenow, gator, and every other spyware program out there that they mindlessly installed, and is now taking up all there system resources.

As for this guys problem... IMHO it is all in his head... He may just be reciving emaild from an ******* he wanted to cyber with :rolleyes: . As for the guy hacking him... unlikely... Not even the lowest moron would spend there time disconnecting users he met in chat rooms off the internet. And thats to say he somehow always manages to slip in the latest copy of sub7 of some other stupid trojan on to the guys system after doing a format... What ever the problem may be, i do not think any one of us can help this poor guy... He must reap the burden of being careless in chatrooms :) . Wait till i get started on personal firewalls :mad: .

there is a new Kazaa lite which has no spyware or banners. You cant find it at the Kazaa.com because they dont distribute it. Try znet.com, tucows.com, downloads.com etc.

Saw it this morning on techtv.

mmmm yumm morgan webb..... :nod:

im looking for it right now. soon as i find it i'll post the link.

ap0

Attachments

• morganwebb.jpg
    morganwebb.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 141
|-|/\><0|5 cism...

Bull, you said he calls you racist names, what race are you? if you dont mind me asking :)

i thought kazza lite wasnt free...i tried it and it sux i'll give it another go

and about the hacking guy not having a life....umm...hackers dont have lives... you never see a familiy man / hacker,its usually a kid with no life (kinda like me lol)
hacking is more advanced these days maybe he had an autoboot script in the trojan to automatically send packets to certain users and/or open ports to recieve em.

me just last week i had over 585 infections on my pc and i still have some left... now i download with caution, i cant afford the space of an anti virus proggy so my system is unprotected, if i get infected again i will just reinstall my Os as usually..

verbose mustafa said:
Nd, your a retard :).

JasonL said:
you should be smarter than that and save money and buy a bigger hard drive. then install an av soft to help your system. windows is so vulnerbal that sux. HAH. you could also switch to linux witch takes up no space and is more stable and never get viruses.

J.

both good points...if i had the money i would bought a 120gb already.. i have a 40 gig and only3 gigs left, my windows drive (c: ) is only 900 mb, norton takes up the WHOLE dame thing and space just disapears in SECONDS!, i cant put it on drive d it automatically goes to c: drive.

VM, i would expect that from poohbear not you :( ... do explain..

Jason, if you teach me how to use Linux i will glady download it :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.