My thoughts. And nothing else.

The reason Elwood got bonked on the noggin was that I was paying more attention to the girl next to me than what was going on on stage. Jack Bruce threw his harmonica directly to me, but I was late noticing, late getting my hands up, and way too late to catch it. The harmonica hit my knuckles, bounced, and drilled a hole directly in the middle of Elwood's forehead (even bled a smidgen) before falling to the floor.
The bummer is that someone else got the harmonica. I couldn't figure out where it had bounced to and Elwood was too stunned to dive for it. Good show, though.

Grey

P.S.: What the hell is wrong with Robert Plant that he doesn't want to join up with Page, Jones, and Bonham Jr. to do new Zeppelin stuff? Aaargh! If I weren't suffering from an excess of germs and busy surfing the stock market, I'd hie myself hence and give the fella a stern talking-to.
While I'm at it, I think I'll give Tchaikovsky a piece of my mind, too. How dare he commit suicide? He didn't write near enough music while he was alive. Needed more time. The idjit went and punched his time card early. Harrumph!

My greeting, Elwood and Grey!
I tell attention thank you for having been found for my thoughts,
Blues Saraceno guitar artist standing out certainly.
This may have been an excellent evening. superb story. What kind of harm, that the harmonica was some sucker's.
An any kind of sound recording may not replace the events like this.
Nothing not so intensive, than the personal contact.
One of the most beautiful experiences of my life were Peter Gabriel Budapest concerts.
With a day after my son was born:

Attachments

• dsc_02210001_1.jpg
    dsc_02210001_1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 688
We passed the millenium. This is something already. Does somebody have a some kind of thought which can be shared?
The own one dared as opposed to the title little my thoughts interest.
Since I know them otherwise, much or little.
Now precisely one of my favourites, Laurie Anderson Bright Red and Tightrope title her disk begins to sound with MJK, Sheldon Stokes and NP help.
Somebody knows it when Homeland appears title her disk?
On 2007. June 11 was my fortune to lend an ear to her concert on Budapest.

Gyuri

I sympathize with you, my friend!

You know it I did not believe it in this manner Lineup.
This is not a good news.
My thoughts are not worth this much.
But find it out while I live, your good friend I am left over.
I believe it in that manner with this, I am not alone.
Although this does not help a lot now possibly, but I think of you with one liked always and respect!
Be kind look yourself after for our mood.

Gyuri

I still miss my old mother :xeye:
She was my best friend in life.
She was always there for me.

She was what I call: A Really Good Human Being.
Like when I was a child, she would always care for my well-being.

Do not know what I do now.
Hope to get some empathic support from other family members & good friends.

The ultimate goal of parent is to raise a child to be one day be able to make it in life,
when parent is no longer around and in life.

Even if I can go on and make it, I still miss my mother very much :)
-----

John Lennon recorded his version of Stand By Me.
I guess he, too, sometimes felt the need of somebody to lean on.
Somebody ready to Stand By him.

Stand By Me, John Lennon - Play the song for free.

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we see
No I won't be afraid
No I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darling, darling stand by me
Oh, now, now, stand by me
Stand by me, stand by me

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
And the mountain should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry
No I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darling, darling stand by me
Oh, stand by me
Stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me
Oh, now, now, stand by me
Oh, stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

Darling, darling stand by me
Stand by me
Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

Re: ZEITGEIST THE MOVIE IS FAKE (or not?)

Gyuri said:
I found an interesting opinion Zeitgeist title from a film:
http://zeitgeistmovieisfake.com/truth/
His argumentation is convincing.
But from only an aspect analyses the film as I take it:
This only from earning aims made by, so false.
Does not talk about it, that in the film seen true or neither.
I believe it, this mostly against only a smart one advertisement.

Gyuri

This stuff is scary.

http://green-agenda.com/index.html

http://green-agenda.com/author.html

http://www.sfexaminer.com/opinion/36918684.html

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index....ecord_id=9A6B3E3D-802A-23AD-4B28-ACE55E0CC516

I tell you thank you for taking notice of my thoughts!

It is my opinion unfortunately that the green movement is only a commodity, something, with which it is possible to influence the masses,.
Since the scholars, who should be skilled at the question in a principle, do not agree even in it, that there will be warming now then, or possibly new ice-age. (If Gulf Stream comes to a stop.) My opinion all of this things
ethical question primarily. The momentary economic interest presses everything other into the background however.
Before Lineup is my friend would bludgeon, I clear it up if I believe in something altogether, that human science.
I do not believe that man in himself unfortunately.

Though offhand list we say it three things, with which the science is not top notch, what to do:
1, Virus Africa from deep one's.
2, What leaded to the development of the Indian peninsula for example are geologic processes with big scale.
3, Supernova explosion, the gamma radiation of which is directed towards us, from some thousand light-year of distance.
Occurred already possibly, we do not know it yet only.

If somebody curious is safe I would be top notch yet some to this to find similar one, after little thinking.

Do not want prophetical to appear in a shade. (Although it may last for a holy madman based on the fact that somebody looks at my picture calmly.)
The humanity would make it well however, if a small one would look into himself, and would come off the high horse urgently.

Happy New Year to us!

Gyuri

The level of the IQ is constant for the population of the Earth.
We will be increasingly more and more meanwhile only.

PS.:
Apology, I omitted it, I believe in the arts, I take in our newest artist slightly difficultly possibly though.
To form rather heavy enjoyable new one.
I believe in the engineers, but only if the best of their knowledge is provided, and they are not onto compromises forcefully, because of all kinds of economic reasons.

Many thanks to you, dear Elwood! (And Grey)

Yes, for some time past I am repeating it, I am beyond the half of my life, at that its better part. This proved true brightly till now. Well, what the pessimistic one possesses? The true one, but nothing he does not have a joy in the life.
It is apparent from this that I am not real pessimistic one since there are very many things, about which I am able to be glad. This is the forum, this community, the friends, who I found here, for example. The music, the literature, the astronomy, or a beautiful small bird in the garden. I have many plans yet.
Unfinished projects and that is i not started yet ones. What did not come into existence yet in Nelson's brain possibly.

Gyuri