Texas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I like Texas. You don't get the whole aspect of the state unless you drive though all 1000 miles(just one way) of it. The difference in scenery is astounding from the east, Texarkana and Dallas, to the south, Huston and Brownsville, to the grass lands around San Antonio, all the way out west though the desert to El Paso. The change from desert flats with the mesas in the distance to the southern Rockies around El Paso as you drive west is a strange subtlety to behold, being from the southeast. I still don't quite understand the condescending rep it has in this forum.:xeye:

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
KBK said:
it was nice to feel that the nasty and inconsiderate were 'sent to texas', like an association or reference to some very bad politicians.

Read the books -- i think you'll find that RAW had similar ideas,

dave

PS: the triology takes the 3 major quantum theories and then in each book the same plot is written as if 1 of those theroies was true. The many worlds one is my fave.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.