Having the last word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circlotron said:
Either I am the most boring person in the Universe, or most everybody feels out-classed by me. I cannot count just how many threads I have added my bit to and then straight away they come to a dead stop. Nobody adds anything else. What's going on??? :bawling:
This is terrible! :bawling:
We can not let this poor guy get the last word,

even here

/halo - tries to put a stop to this :idea:

diyAudio Moderator Emeritus
Joined 2001
Circlotron:

I don't know what you are complaining about. There are so many annoying pests who will go to great lengths just to have The Last Word, (whether they actually have anything to say or not). Here, people just give The Last Word to you willingly, without a fight, and you wonder what's wrong with you!!

If you could figure out how to bottle that technique, every boor in the world would buy a case of the stuff.

You're too nice of a guy, Circlotron. You have a potential gold mine there and you don't even realize it. :D :D

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Circlotron,

If you want, I can use my mod superpowers to delete your last post in every thread if you want:) :)

Seriously, I suspect it's just a coincidence, like street lights going out just when you walk under them!;)

Have you guessed yet, we're all waiting for you to make a post so we can ignore this thread and leave you the last post again;)

It's Not Fair.....

" I cannot count just how many threads I have added my bit to and then straight away they come to a dead stop. Nobody adds anything else. What's going on??? "

Eric. :devily: :devily: :devily:

Attachments

• trouble.jpeg
    trouble.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 871
Status
Not open for further replies.