No response after 2 emails!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Hi Jeff,

Very sorry, this was my fault. We had two messages come into our system on a similar topic (the back panel kit). There's quite a few people involved with those, living in different parts of the world, and somehow the two cases were conflated (my own fault).

One gentleman had issues soldering the binding posts, and we have now updated the back panel parts kit page with very detailed information on how to solder them, as well as recommendations and links to all the best kit to do the job.

Somewhere along the way, between you emailing in, and your issue being discussed across the globe, I told our helpdesk assistant that the back panel issue had now been resolved, when clearly your unrelated issue had not. Please accept my apologies.

I can see that Elena wrote back to you on Feb 17th, and I will be in touch personally soon as well to ensure this gets resolved.

Cheers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.