Slimline 2U chassis

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello! I am looking to purchase this Slimline 2U chassis and was wondering if I can get it with a 3mm aluminum bottom? It is the size I need and I am guessing that I would have to make the cutouts for speaker binding posts, RCA/XLR, IEC, etc.

Another question is when I select the Depth to 350mm with aluminum covers, I notice at the bottom it is showing 1mm steel for top and bottom cover? Is this correct?

Thanks

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Hello! I am looking to purchase this Slimline 2U chassis and was wondering if I can get it with a 3mm aluminum bottom? It is the size I need and I am guessing that I would have to make the cutouts for speaker binding posts, RCA/XLR, IEC, etc.

By bottom do you mean the bottom cover? Or do you mean the rear panel?

If you mean bottom cover, yes, just select the "W/Aluminum Covers" option.

If you mean the rear panel, the answer again is yes, just select the "W/Aluminum Covers" option. Please note that if you choose steel covers, the rear panel will also be steel.

Another question is when I select the Depth to 350mm with aluminum covers, I notice at the bottom it is showing 1mm steel for top and bottom cover? Is this correct?

Thanks

That would be a bug. Thanks for reporting it! I'll fix it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.