F6 Board kits

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
The store has been going through some growing pains, and we're over the hump now and well on the way to getting things ready for a serious escalation of stock and professionalism in the next few months in terms of inventory management, keeping things in stock, etc, etc. Oh, and making sure every thread in the store forum is answered within 48 hours :) Right now we're evaluating software, creating procedures and structure, and will emerge from our chrysalis shortly.

We will definitely be doing another run of these in the future. I will flag this will our supplier soon, lock it in, get a solid ETA, and switch on pre-orders.

Just order the transformers from Jensen directly. They are really fast (within a day or less in my experience) when you request a transformer and ship the same or day after in my experiences as well. Plus they are very helpful and the lady who does the orders is very friendly. I ordered my boards from diyaudiostore and xformers from Jensen the same day and I got them both the same or a day apart.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.