We want chassis back! :-)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
We've finally (really!) finished the new interior spec and I'm working on making them available now for presale. Hopefully it all comes together this weekend! Wish I could post some pictures now but really, just a few days more! We're not sure of final delivery dates as we're working out details with a speedier shipper.

We've finally (really!) finished the new interior spec and I'm working on making them available now for presale. Hopefully it all comes together this weekend! Wish I could post some pictures now but really, just a few days more! We're not sure of final delivery dates as we're working out details with a speedier shipper.

Is it safe to assume that the Back Panel Kit from the diyaudio store will fit the new chassis cut outs? I guess the PEM is the only thing that's really relevant....

Accessories & Spare Parts - Chassis

I'm ordering my remaining parts tonight!

Cheers

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Please expect an update VERY shortly. Unfortunately I was out of action sick for a week, and then 2 weeks upgrading the server and ironing our performance issues (which now are looking to be totally resolved, as of last night)... it's pushed everything back. My apologies.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.