General diyAudio store questions thread

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Any chance the LSK74`s will be released for higher number purchase? 50-100pc in one order? At lower prices?

Just limited quantities and the current pricing of LSJ74s until further notice. No OEM quantities available and the part remains officially "unreleased". Please see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVE4pY5YJhc&feature=youtu.be for more information.

We have relaxed the maximum order quantities of several grades now, however. Please see the product information pages for details.

Joined 2000
Paid Member
Can I visit the new warehouse in Philadelphia? :D

Anyway, why the move across the country? How does that help people on the west coast? :confused:

We use a fulfillment service to store everything economically and ship everything quickly. Sadly they aren't open to the public.

Without going into too much detail, the old warehouse was like McDonald's at lunchtime and the new one should be more like your local corner cafe - better service on every level and less chance of getting a big mac when you ordered a quarter pounder because the server was vegan and didn't know there was a difference.

Most customers are actually mid-to-east-coast not west coast, so the new location will give the majority of people better service. It was a hard decision but it had to be made.

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Jason & Co.:

Any chance you'll be offering replacement front panels? I want to change a Black 2U Slimline front panel (one of 7 enclosures purchased years ago direct from the source) to Silver, but the shipping cost from Bologna to the US is pretty steep.

Regards,
Scott

Joined 2000
Paid Member
Jason & Co.:

Any chance you'll be offering replacement front panels? I want to change a Black 2U Slimline front panel (one of 7 enclosures purchased years ago direct from the source) to Silver, but the shipping cost from Bologna to the US is pretty steep.

Regards,
Scott

Not in the next 12 months. We might have some surprises in store for 2015.

Joined 2000
Paid Member
I can't see anything in stock at the moment. Are you expecting to get F5 and psu boards in stock anytime soon?

Our warehouse is still in the process of moving all our stock, so things will show up as in stock and out of stock without rhyme or reason. Best to just look out for an announcement when we get back online properly, hopefully within a week.

Better resolution pictures and board sizes

Is it possible to post better quality pics and board sizes on the store?

For example, I would like to buy the F5Turbo boards but the picture quality is very poor and one cannot make out any details. Also posting board sizes along with the pics would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Joined 2000
Paid Member
Is it possible to post better quality pics and board sizes on the store?

For example, I would like to buy the F5Turbo boards but the picture quality is very poor and one cannot make out any details. Also posting board sizes along with the pics would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Yes, the F5-T information is quite lacking! We usually do post full technical drawings for the boards along with dimensions but as the F5-T was a "work in progress" I guess we missed that! Later this year we'll be revamping the store a bit and doing our best to fill in the gaps. Right now I don't have this information for you.