Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The diyAudio Store A forum for discussing anything about the products available in The diyAudio Store.

General diyAudio store questions thread
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 12th February 2018, 09:06 PM   #201
6L6 is offline 6L6  United States
diyAudio Moderator

I don't really have any information to share, I do know that Nelson is working on them, he has Siegfried's approval on the two-way LXmini crossover, and others are planned. There is even talk of a linestage using the same general layout, parts and PSU arrangement, but for now it's all talk.

As soon as I have anything to add I'll be sure to tell about it.
Old 17th March 2018, 10:49 AM   #202
SirDanBaker is offline SirDanBaker  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Default General diyAudio store questions thread

Good morning everyone (at least over here in the Netherlands it is still morning :-) ),

been emailing with Elena from diyaudio store but no conclusive answer, she told me to come here and ask my question in the forum.
Is the DIYaudio store capable of sending me a complete kit to build an F5? Including psu and components to populate it?

Thanks in advance for replying.

Greetz, Dan.

Last edited by SirDanBaker; 17th March 2018 at 10:51 AM.
Old 28th March 2018, 12:10 PM   #203
Miggie78 is offline Miggie78  Finland
diyAudio Member

Hi!

Any chance there will be more Universal PSU boards available sometime in the near future?

Thanks!
Old 29th March 2018, 09:11 AM   #204
Jason is offline Jason  Australia
:)
diyAudio Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDanBaker View Post
Good morning everyone (at least over here in the Netherlands it is still morning :-) ),

been emailing with Elena from diyaudio store but no conclusive answer, she told me to come here and ask my question in the forum.
Is the DIYaudio store capable of sending me a complete kit to build an F5? Including psu and components to populate it?

Thanks in advance for replying.

Greetz, Dan.
No. There is an F5 kit, but it needs the matched B grade transistors that are sold out. Additionally, we do sell a PSU board, but no parts. All the boards we sell do have a full BOM however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggie78 View Post
Hi!

Any chance there will be more Universal PSU boards available sometime in the near future?

Thanks!
Yes, about 2 weeks. Sign up for the "Email me when back in stock" notification and you'll automatically get emailed as soon as they're back in stock.
Old 16th May 2018, 03:18 AM   #205
MadInventor is offline MadInventor  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Digital printing question?

Hello,

The file for printing to front and back panels, does it need to be a document the size of the panel with only the design/text that needs to be printed? Black back ground white text or white background black text or the color of the text you want? Can I use the deluxe panel pdf and add the text?

Thanks,
MI
Old 16th May 2018, 04:07 AM   #206
diyAudio Administrator

1. What file format are you planning to use?
2. Yes, ideally you should scale it correctly, and position it correctly - the more information you provide Hifi2000 the closer the end result will be to what you intend
3. The document artboard doesn't need to be the same size as the panel, but should include the panel in some form in there so show where everything sits
4. In the future we'll have template files to use and download, this is one of many things on the todo lists
5. Yes you could use the Deluxe PDF and add text, Hifi2000 are pretty good about taking your ideas and turning them into reality, even from a hand drawn sketch
Old 16th May 2018, 01:03 PM   #207
MadInventor is offline MadInventor  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Digital printing question?

Hello Jason,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
1. What file format are you planning to use?
What works the best PDF, AI, EPS or Corel Draw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
3. The document artboard doesn't need to be the same size as the panel, but should include the panel in some form in there so show where everything sits

5. Yes you could use the Deluxe PDF and add text, Hifi2000 are pretty good about taking your ideas and turning them into reality, even from a hand drawn sketch
So, if I use the PDF and add text where I want it printed and save as PDF or EPS or AI, it should be OK?

OT: I don't see in the store, Dissipante 4U: Substitute UMS heatsinks 400 mm option? or Deluxe? All out of 4U 400mm?

Thanks,
MI
Old 17th May 2018, 04:40 AM   #208
diyAudio Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadInventor View Post
What works the best PDF, AI, EPS or Corel Draw?
Any of the above, but you can add DXF to that list and would be the preference.

Quote:
So, if I use the PDF and add text where I want it printed and save as PDF or EPS or AI, it should be OK?
Indeed.

Quote:
OT: I don't see in the store, Dissipante 4U: Substitute UMS heatsinks 400 mm option? or Deluxe? All out of 4U 400mm?
Currently the only UMS heatsinks are 4Ux300 and 5Ux400 which give you "large" and "huge" options. You can have any size you want done custom however, and the fee is USD50 per heatsink. Please note the 400 deep is made of 2x200, so that's USD200 (4xUSD50).

You can read more about this service here: Drilling and tapping of 40mm heatsinks – diyAudio Store

General diyAudio store questions threadHide this!Advertise here!