General diyAudio store feedback thread

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Dear Jason,

I'm very pleased with the service at the DIYAudio store! The response quick, and psu boards arrived in great shape. building:

2x turbo V3 stereo w diodes
2x goldmund (clone) stereo
2x 637 amp.

only missing small bits and pieces :)

Thank you..... to all the contributors for the experience of diying.

Hi Jason, Mark, Nelson, and everyone else!

OK, I'm probably getting too wrapped up in new plans for new projects... My new F4 and ACA boards and 2U sinks arrived just a short while ago. What nice quality boards and I like the rounded edges on the sinks!

The first ACA will be for my 9 year old daughter and her iPod, and either the F4 or F5 will end up in my office at work. Too many fun projects and so little time...

Thanks for a great store!
Eric

Store Feedback

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share what I did with some of the goodies that I've gathered from the DIYAudio store over the past few weeks: My daughter now has her very own stereo system for her room.

Thanks to Nelson, Jason, and everyone else! Making all of these boards and other parts available sure makes a project go more smoothly! Keep up the GREAT work!

Thank you,
Eric

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Amazing Eric - they are great photos :) I'm very happy to be playing this small part in helping the next generation commune with their electronics and not just be spoon fed consumers of mass produced and soulless junk. Congratulations - I'm sure she has great things ahead of her!

Kit arrived quickly, well packaged. Would have taken a cheaper freight option if offered, I realize the time factor would have been longer. Please label transistors, these 66 yr old eyes had trouble identifying them even with the aid of a magnifying glass. It's good to be able to source all parts from a single supplier & know that all components work well with each other.

Joined 2000
Paid Member
Got the BA-3 front end and F5T boards. They are very nice. The silk-screen is hard to read in some spots, but not too bad.

Packed and delivered in a very reasonable amount of time.

I wish there were more boards of all sorts of different designs.

Get those cases in!

Vince