• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Free Transformer.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is there any one out there that wants free transformer. The specs are 70 - 0 - 70 on the transformer. it is 110 ac in. and a 1kva. The transoformer came out of a 1500 watt dj amp. If you want it you can have it for free. BUt yuo pay shippin to you. im cleaing my shop out and tired of it being in my way all the time.

Jason

here ya go. You got any msc stuff you dont want peter. some thing that i might be able to use for my aleph's or audio. Just a question.

Attachments

• dscf0030.jpg
    dscf0030.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 566
JasonL said:
AHEM a 1600watt dj amp witha 400va tx RIGHT!!!!!

here is a pic with a mesureing tape.

the mesurements are base 6" height 5" width is 5.5"

Excuse me, but your amplifier just increased in power by 100watts :bigeyes:

Also, I have a 24volt, 10amp transformer that is almost that big...

a 1600watt amp with a 1000va transformer wouldn't be able to give 1600watts anyway.. :p 1600watts max... 400watts continuous.. :) lol

the amp. well i had 2 of them given to me i striped some transisters out of one and put it into the other to make a working one. then i kept the caps from the striped one and used them and still have the transformer. from it. too. ( the one that im getting rid of. ) the amps where both given to me as the person wanted lighter amps and went out and bought qsc power amps. : O )

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.